Monday, February 8, 2016

Attention VT Beekeepers: Herbicide Use Notification

If you own or occupy land within 1,000 feet of a utility right-of-way in the state of Vermont, you may request in writing that your utility company notify you prior to treatment of the line with herbicides.  To do so, you must fill out and return by February 15th the following form to your utility company:

No comments:

Post a Comment