Dear Beekeeping Enthusiast,
We have been asked by the Vermont Veterans Home to enter their building for our meeting on Thursday 1/14 at 7:00 pm through the building's front door due to several robberies in Bennington over the last few weeks. This is different from the door we have used in the past, so we would ask you to do the following:
- Drive into the complex of the Vermont Veterans Home from North Street in Bennington.
- Turn right when you reach the stop sign and park your car in the first free space you find.
- You can also continue through the stop sign and park to the left or right of the main entrance.
- Enter the front door of the Vermont Veterans Home
- Turn right once inside and look for signs for the Crispe Room at the corridor corners. The route from the entrance will be right, left, right, left then down a long hall past the prayer room, each turn is marked by a sign. Once you climb a gradual ramp at the end of the hallway, bear right then down the stairs and the Crispe Room is on your left.
We thank you for attending to this request from the Vermont Veterans Home and look forward to seeing you at a future meeting!
All the best,
Secretary, Bennington County Beekeepers Club